Sounds on buttons
You can attach sounds to buttons in the same manner as above.
- Double-click on the button in the library panel
- Edit the button's timeline (e.g. the mouse over, down and hit frames )
- For each sound you want to attach, create a layer
- Then insert a new keyframe (F7) and attach the sound
- You may try to stop a sound (insert a new keyframe)
- Editing sound with the Edit Envelope editor
- Click in the sound layer in some frame where you have sound
- In the Properties Panel, Click the Edit ... button next to the Effect: field
- This opens the Edit Envelope editor.
- Manipulation of the sound envelope
- You can drag left/right Time In and Time Out controls in middle pane. I.e. you can cut off sound from the either the beginning or the end of the sound track.
You can drag down volume controls (black lines on top) for the left and the right stereo channel
- Click to insert a new distortion point for these volume controls
- Up: means louder / maximum sound
- Down: means more silent / no sound
- Use the arrow (down left) to test
- At bottom right there are zoom buttons and a switch that either shows seconds or frames.