5 - Final Project.
Web Site Final Project
/113 Name: __________________________________
The final web site must have the following items listed
- Web site has at least 10 pages ( /10)
- Have at least 3 different levels. ( /6)
- There is bold
- There is italics
- The font color is changed at some point.
- Background color is appropriate.
- There is a background image.
- There is 2 horizontal lines
- All pictures have the alt tag and when you go over the picture, words appear over the picture. ( /10)
- One of your pictures is transparent in one section. ( /5)
- Each page has a similar design and preferably the same color scheme.
- Each page should have a different header then the last one.
- You must have at least one email stating that you have permission to use a picture you have taken off the Internet. ( /10)
- There should be at least one title done in Photoshop. ( /5)
- All other photos must be altered to at least 80% of the original state. ( /10)
- There must be at least one java script. ( /5)
- You need an image map with e links on it that is obvious. ( /5)
- Need a mouseover on a button. ( /5)
- All pages must be interlinked so I never have to use the back button to get back home or to any of the other pages. ( /5)
- One link is outside.
- There are two tables in your web site.
- Both tables fit into the look of the web site.
- There is a frame.
- There is an i-frame.
- There is a form
- There is a numbered list
- There is an unordered list.
Content of the Web Site
- The web site adds information to the Internet, not the same as other sites.
- Include essential elements on each page (head, title, title, head)
- Use appropriate navigational aids (links on the pages) that are named properly
- Keep page lengths short.
- Have Copy write on the pages if it’s your page. ( /5)
- Use appropriate text fonts and styles where need be
- Use color appropriately
- Keep graphics small ( /5)
- Each page has your email on it. ( /5)
All of the above MUST be included and you may also use any other elements if you wish.